Sunday, February 15, 2009

Been gone too long!


Well folks, it's been quite some time since my last post, but I must say that I have been pretty busy.  Since my last post, I've gone to DC and froze my toucas off, but got to see an amazing historic event and paid a pretty stiff price upon returning. I won't rehash all the details, since many people over the last 3 weeks have rehashed all of their inaguration moments, but I will say that I learned some valuable lessons: two million people can get together without someone being arrested; two million people can get together and still not make enough body heat to sustain a cold snap in the northeast; 11 strangers can huddle their feet together to stay warm; I can meet my future-ex husband and wonder what could have been! (ahh Vinnie!)

At any rate, I had a wonderful time and would do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment