Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting for my real life to begin. . . .


I have finally made it to a city of note to begin my 'big girl' life. For years I've languished in Florida not really reaching my full potential. I've finally left my comfort zone and made it back to a big city living the urban life I've wanted to for quite some time. Au revoir Pensacola, hello Washington, DC!

I got here just this past Monday and am already working at my part-time in Georgetown. Love coming home and still smelling of work. (I work in a cosmetics store that leaves me and my clothes smelling DIVINE.) I start my other work at the Smithsonian in June. This time in DC will have an easier commute and I won't be as destitute. I plan to continue to make a great impression on the bosses at the Smithsonian. Must have done okay before since they're paying me to be there this time. Check back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment